Traackr’s global influencer payments solution helps brands streamline secure payments, save costs and provide a great experience for their paid partners.
Powered by PaymentRails, Traackr's integrated payments capabilities enable:
- Payment Automation: Helping you collect payment information directly from your influencers easily and securely.
- Global Governance: Allowing you to pay your partners anywhere around the world, offer more payout options and fast payout deliveries.
- Reduced Cost: With simple, upfront and transparent fees, you can save money for your business and partners.
To enable payment capabilities for your account, please contact your Traackr account manager. Once the payments capability is enabled for your account, you can configure your payment preferences.
Configure settings for white label influencer payments portal
In order to send influencer payments, paid partners need to provide their financial information. Traackr provides an influencer-facing portal, powered by PaymentRails, that allows you to easily collect recipient payout information directly from your influencers.
Your paid partners would be able to fill out their information and be verified to be eligible for payments. The portal includes built-in validation rules to ensure bank account details are collected accurately, and also capture country specific info such as phone number and government ID numbers for countries where that is required.
The portal can be customized directly within PaymentRails for full control over all available options. To configure the portal, log in to PaymentRails (if you're the admin) and go to Settings > White Label. Read more here and here.
Setup your branding
- You can customize the portal with your company brand name, url, colors, and logo. The portal is fully responsive, so your users can use it on a desktop, laptop, tablet or on mobile.
Configure your portal settings
- The portal allows you to easily collect recipient payout information directly from your influencers. It includes built-in validation rules to ensure bank account details are collected accurately, and also capture country specific info such as phone number and government ID numbers for countries where that is required.
- Select which details will appear in the portal by simply enabling the features you would like including FAQ links, payment fees, payment history, US tax collection etc.
Configure recipient country selection
- You can customize the list of countries in which recipients using the portal can choose from. Disabling a country will remove that country from the drop down list that a recipient can select.
Configure your email settings
- You can configure your email settings to automatically send emails to your recipients for certain events, such as when a payment is sent to them, or if you need additional payout method information from the recipient to pay them, or if a payment was returned and you need to verify their bank account information.
- Select the type of automated emails you want to send to recipients from the options by enabling them.
- The emails can be customized to look like they come from your company, including your sending email, support email, displayed address, and country.
- CNAME DNS mapping is supported, meaning that emails will be sent as if they come form your own company email domain, for a truly white-label experience. Read more.
Preview your configured portal
Once configured, this is what the portal looks like when sent to an influencer. You can preview your portal by visiting the URL you have defined.
Configure other account settings
Fund your account
You will be able to add funds to your account directly in PaymentRails. To fund the account, login to the account Dashboard and go to Transfers.
- Funds can be added to the account via Wire or Bank Transfer. The option for Direct Deposit is not supported at the moment. Read more.
- Once this step is complete, you will be able to manage payments directly within Traackr.