There is a number of reasons an influencer’s profile may be missing audience insights:
- For newly uploaded influencers, it may take up to 48 hours before Audience Insights will become available.
- Audience insights are not available for entities (companies, magazines, websites, etc.).
- Audience insights are only available for influencers with Twitter or Instagram following of 2000+; this number is an approximation: in certain geographies this number may be higher.
- The Twitter or Instagram (or both) channel of an influencer must be public. If an influencer switches their channel setting to ‘Private’ and back to ‘Public’, this may introduce delays in gathering audience insights.
- In some cases, even if an audience can be analyzed, individual sections of the audience analysis may not have a sample large enough to produce reliable results. In such cases, the sections display a blank state with a statement ’insufficient data’. This is more likely to happen for influencers with a low audience and/or residing in niche geographies.
- In rare cases, even though an influencer may appear to have a large audience, we are only able to analyze a portion. Because we only analyze active human followers – entities, bots and dormant accounts (non-active users) are ignored, the amount of analyzable followers can be significantly reduced. This is especially true for any influencers engaged in various forms of networking or purchasing followers.
- In other rare cases, a tracking error may occur and a user may be prompted to try to load the audience analysis again in 24 hours. If the issue persists after then, it's best to reach out to a customer success representative to find a prompt solution.