To manage influencer relationships efficiently, it’s important to maintain a unified record on all influencer data that your team can easily access.
Traackr lets you capture all influencer details in one place, helping your team create a transparent archive of information.
- You can save contact details including email, phone, and address, in their profile
- You can also create custom fields to link to important documents, or track payment history, as well as to keep track of personal details—birthdays, hobbies, or anything you like.
Your team will get the most out of Traackr, when your influencer contact information, files and personal details are all stored in one place. You’ll also feel pretty good about no longer wasting time hunting in spreadsheets and threads for information. When your team works in Traackr, you spend less time managing data, and more time building relationships.
Where can I access an influencer’s contact details?
Contact details are captured on the influencer profile for any influencer who has been added to your account and projects. To view contact details, go to the influencer’s profile and select the Info tab.
What type of contact information is available?
The following information about an influencer is available on their profile.
- Real name
- Phone number(s)
- Email address(es)
- Physical address(es)
- And more
How can I add new information to an influencer profile?
You can create custom data fields to capture new information about your influencers. When a new custom data field is created, it’s applied to all influencers on the account.
To create a new custom data field:
- Go to the Info tab of a profile, and click on the "Add New" button.
- Name your new field and select the type of data you would like to add.
There are 3 types of custom data fields:
- Single line (i.e. document URLs)
- Multi-line (i.e. TOS/contractual terms)
- Date (i.e birthday)
To fill out or edit the information:
- Hover over the desired field, and click on the Pencil icon
Who can see this information?
Custom data fields are visible to any team member in the account, across projects, enabling collaboration and transparency of information among your team. However, any information that you add will be kept confidential and will only be available to members within your account.