Account Admins can define and adjust the basic settings for their Traackr account, including:
- Customizing the relationship funnel
- Managing project access
- Managing password security
- And more
Managing Funnel Settings
Account admins have the ability to customize the relationship stages to align the funnel with their program goals and influencer strategy, keeping everyone on their team aligned on the same target.
To customize the relationship funnel, you can go to the Account Settings (under your user menu) and select the Funnel Settings:
- You can create up to 6 relationship stages
- You can customize the labels of each relationship stage
- You can capture the stage qualifications and exit criteria for each stage.
Managing Project Access
Account admins have the ability to set default project access permissions to ensure the right people have access to the right information.
To customize the project access permissions, you can go to the Account Settings (under your user menu) and select Project Access:
- You can allow access to Anyone in the account. This will give any user (except Guests) access to a project and edit rights.
- You can allow access to Only team members. This will only allow assigned team members to access and make edits to a project.
Managing Email Tracking
You can track email communication with influencers in Traackr. When you send an email to your influencer, BCC your designated BCC alias to log the email in Traackr. Your BCC alias is usually AccountName@mail.traackr.com.
To configure the BCC alias, you can go to the Account Settings (under your user menu) and select Email Tracking.
Managing Password Security
To manage password security, you can go to the Account Settings (under your user menu) and select Password Security:
- You can set the password expiration (up to 120 days)
- You can select if you want to enable password history